- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
by B.W. » 01 Mar 2016 08:41
This Orignal Announcement has been “Revised”
“thawkshaw” has suggested having a means or a list of Reputable RV Service Centers that are known to have the knowledge and expertise of repairing specifically Carriage’s and Lifestyles. The last two days I’ve put together a new Google Fusion Table Map with pin markers to indicate “GOOD” Service Centers and known Vendors & Suppliers. There is also a submission form located below the map and list of Facilities for each Member to make a submission of the below information. The Map is titled “GOOD RV REPAIR CENTERS & VENDORS MAP”. It is located in the Owners Club Site under the “OPEN ACCESS AREA” tab / “MEMBER MAPS”.
= GOOD – Each person submitting the form can rate the RV Service Center from 1 Star to 5 Stars (5 Stars being the Best).
= VENDORS & SUPPLIERS
= Your location at time of submission. This marker is only visible to the user and does not remain on the map. Just there for a reference to where you’re at and to any of the facilities.
1. Title: Facility Name
2. Address: Facility Physical Address or GPS Coordinates
3. Description: Phone Number, Email Address, Fax Number, maybe a brief description of Repair you had done or the Part that the Vendor & Supplier provides.
4. Pic URL: A link to a photo or image of the Facility. Link to outside picture hosting source or from your Members Photo Album in the Owners Club
5. Link URL: The Facility’s Website Address
6. Category: Rate it “Good” with a 1 to 5 Star Rating
Everyone get involved. The more entries, the better the resource.
- The forum ‘FORUM & OWNERS CLUB RELATED’ is closed to new topics and replies.