Added New Pages to Owners Club

• Creator
    Topic
    • Topics - 40
    • Replies - 1
    • Total - 41

by B.W. » 24 May 2016 16:24

I’ve just added two new pages to the Owners Club. They are located under the “Open Access Area” tab of the navigation menu. They are titled: “Paid Members Directory” and “Paid Members Profiles”.
    Directory: HERE
    Profiles: HERE

I’m adding new features and content to them shortly. As of now, you will see: Username, Email Address, Membership Level, and Membership Start Date. When you go in to update your Profile, you’ll now be able to upload/add an “Avatar” or “Photo/Image” of yourself. I’m currently going through each member and adding in your Member Number you were assigned when you registered on the Forum. EX.: CL0001, CL0002. etc. I’m currently working on the code to add your Member Level Badge Image into both the Directory & Profile Lists. I will also be working on adding in each members “Membership Expiration/Renewal Date” and other pertinent information.

B.W.

• The forum ‘FORUM & OWNERS CLUB RELATED’ is closed to new topics and replies.

TO VIEW THE FORUMS, if you are a current member, you must be "LOGGED IN".

If you are a Visitor or Non-Member, you must register and have a current membership.